West Rutland Dog Park
Parks for Paws has opened a dog park in the West Rutland Recreation area located off of Boardman Hill Road. It is open from sunrise to sunset.
Town of West Rutland
Dog Park Rules
- Enter at your own risk
- Never leave dogs unattended
- Maintain control of your dog at all times
- Clean up after your dog.
- Aggressive dogs and dogs in heat not allowed.
- Dogs must have current tags and vaccinations.
- No choke, prong, pinch or spiked collars allowed.
- Keep gates closed at all times.
- Keep dogs on leash upon entering and exiting park.
- No smoking, food or glass bottles allowed.
- No bikes or skateboards allowed.
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by adult.
- Please Respect Your Dog Park – Keep It Safe & Clean
- Breaking park rules may result in loss of privileges to use this facility. This park is managed by volunteers and is a non-profit entity. Abandoning an animal anywhere in Vermont is a felony.
- By entering this park, you agree to abide by the rules and release the park from liability.
- For information and donations or to hold your dog-related event contact email@example.com
- Park founded and built by Parks for Paws, LTD.