There will be a Planning Commission meeting on September 20th, 2017 at 7 pm in the Town Hall conference room.
Call to order
Approval of Agenda
General Public Comments
a. Discussion of Zoning changes
b. Discussion of Municipal Planning Grant 2017
Next Regular Board Meeting date
Parks for Paws has opened a dog park at the West Rutland Recreation Area, located off of Boardman Hill Road in West Rutland. It is open from sunrise to sunset.
Town of West Rutland
Dog Park Rules
- Enter at your own risk
- Never leave dogs unattended
- Maintain control of your dog at all times
- Clean up after your dog.
- Aggressive dogs and dogs in heat not allowed.
- Dogs must have current tags and vaccinations.
- No choke, prong, pinch or spiked collars allowed.
- Keep gates closed at all times.
- Keep dogs on leash upon entering and exiting park.
- No smoking, food or glass bottles allowed.
- No bikes or skateboards allowed.
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by adult.
- Please Respect Your Dog Park – Keep It Safe & Clean
- Breaking park rules may result in loss of privileges to use this facility. This park is managed by volunteers and is a non-profit entity. Abandoning an animal anywhere in Vermont is a felony.
- By entering this park, you agree to abide by the rules and release the park from liability.
- For information and donations or to hold your dog-related event contact email@example.com
- Park founded and built by Parks for Paws, LTD.
The Zoning Administrator will not be in the office Monday, September 18th. He will hold his regular hours on Thursday, September 21st from 8:15 until noon. Messages and applications may be left at the Treasurer’s office, on 438-2205X16 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Town Clerk’s office will be closed Monday, September 18th and 19th for a conference. The office will re-open on Wednesday at 9 am.
Please join us for the West Rutland Dog Park Grand Opening on Saturday, September 16th at 4 pm!! We will have a ribbon cutting, music, speakers, treats for dogs and people and a 50/50 raffle to fund ongoing maintenance and wish list items. For more information contact email@example.com