Water & Sewer
TOWN DEPARTMENTS > WATER & SEWER
There are many ways that the Town of West Rutland works to serve the community. If you need information on or assistance with a particular town function or service, this sections of the website should be helpful to you.
Responsible for maintenance of, and improvements to, the Town’s water and sewer systems.
Location: 336 Clearwater Blvd.
Hours: 6:00 a.m. to 2:00p.m., Monday through Friday
Ed Savage, Wastewater and Water Superintendent – email@example.com
– 24 Emergency Response to Water/Sewer related problems
– Routine maintenance and trouble shooting
– Line maintenance and hydrant flushing
– Test and report according to state permits and EPA requirements
– Ship sludge
– Meter installation and maintenance
– Equipment maintenance & repair
Fiscal Year July 1st – June 30th
1st billing – September to be paid on October 15th (for period 7/1 to 12/31 for fixed rates and March reading to September reading for metered water)
2nd billing – March to be paid on April 15th (for period 1/1 – 6/30 for fixed rates and September reading date to March reading date for metered water)